Contains documentation on how to install and use the vantage6 infrastructure.
Contains all our source code. Is also used for [project management]( Sprints (github.com)) and issue tracking. It is also the place to request or vote for a new feature. The most important repositories are:
- vantage6-master – collection of infrastructure repositories
- vantage6 – contains the CLI
- vantage6-node – contains the source code for the node
- vantage6-server – contains the source code for the server
- vantage6-common – contains common functionality
- vantage6-client – contains the source for the
Contains the python packages. This allows for
pip install vantage6
If you are looking for a quick chat you can join us on our Discord channel.
A place to have discussions about platforms as well as sharing your projects or issues that you are running into.
- harbor – docker image repository based on harbor 1.x
- harbor2 – docker image repository based on harbor 2.x (for signed and multi-arch images)
- petronas – vantage6-server 3.x.x
- harukas – vantage6-server 2.x.x
- trolltunga – vantage6-server 1.x.x
- taipei101 – vantage6-server 0.x.x